Friday, March 30, 2012

Lovely lovely lace

Lace. Yes, I have done an inspiration board before about lace. See here. But I'd like to give it a little more air time...

Charlotte has been across here in Melbourne with me for a few days, as Cocoa Berry completes yet another year end. Aside from all the work we got done, we did manage to squeeze in a little shopping. Okay, a lot.

Lace is something we came across again and again and we actually both ended up purchasing beautiful lace dresses for upcoming weddings we're attending (one in NZ and one in the UK).

Which lead to me to todays post - I just can't get enough of lace.

It is beautiful. It is classic. It is elegant.

This is of course when it's done in the right way - I'm sure we've all seen it done in the wrong way too!

Lace and weddings go together extremely well. It may be the main feature, ie the dress. Or it could be used with embellishments such as table clothes, perhaps the design on the cake or decorations.

Include it any which way... it just looks stunning.

If you're out and about shopping this weekend, have a look around and see what you can find... there's loads here in Melbourne and I'm sure in NZ too... or wherever else you may be!

Have a great weekend everyone!



Dress (left), Dress (right - Claudia Schiffer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails