Friday, February 10, 2012

Three things we ♡ today.

It's Friday. The sun is shinning and the birds are chirping.... except I can't hear any of that because of the very VERY loud workmen digging up my street. Right. Outside. My. House.
I have a headache already!

Moving on... Today's 3 things that we heart are all photograph based.

I am just loving these particular ways to display photographs. The whole 'wooden' look is still very much in at the moment and is certainly something that you can create on your own - a little project if you will... perhaps something you could make for someone this Valentines day??

How many of you have photographs just sitting around, or perhaps you haven't had the chance to get them printed? They may be engagement photos, wedding photos, baby photos, family & friends, holidays... the list is endless.

I'm just saying... a homemade gift can be more thoughtful than a bought gift. I mean at the end of the day, it's about the thought put into its conception. The emotion, the time, the energy spent working on something personal for someone... Just an idea!

And then lastly, I just thought I'd throw in a 4th shot - the one of all the millions of cameras all stacked up... something about it, I just like. Ok, so not millions....

Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails