Friday, February 4, 2011

Bakers Twine and Paper Straws


I know what you're thinking...bakers twine and paper straws?! what does that have to do with wedding stationery? Well about as much as the 'Black Swan' movie does. NOTHING!! But these cute wee irrelevant objects are what I seem to be obsessed with at the moment. I love the colours, the textures and the retro feel they have.

They can actually be a good source of wedding inspiration too - the twine can be used in your invites some how (wrapped around a paper belly band for example) or tying name tags to your wedding favours. And the paper straws could be a table feature sticking out of bottles of cold lemonade or a bundled in bulk for interesting centerpieces.

Well we better find a use for them because I seem to have 144 straws and a tone of twine winging its way to me as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails