Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Holiday -Down on the Farm, yeee ha

Hello All, I hope you all had a great Easter break! Thought I would take a little diversion from a 'Wedding Stationery' Post and just show a few pics of how I spent my Easter. 

A few days with Ma + Pa Cocoa Berry in the sunny (usually) Wairarapa (Nth of Wellington) was just what the Dr. ordered. Refreshed and ready to get back in to it - The wedding Show season is sooner then I think.

View from Ma +Pa's house. Not bad I'd say! Love the Toi Toi's blowing in the wind.
Mum's new pup - 'Echo' in mid excited I-found-the-ball pose. So cute I want to bite his little face.

One of the many healthy delights found in the veggie garden and consumed over the weekend....


...and one of the not so healthy. Not found on garden but found in Moore Wilsons fresh market. To DIE for choc and silky marshmallow - hand made in Napier 'The Silky Oak Choc Company' seriously good.


Took a few pics of Mums beautiful Jewellery she makes. Watch this space for more to come of her awesome sterling silver and gold beauties! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails